Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
Full-Service Lawyers In Monroe, Serving Clients Throughout Michigan
Call Us Today 734-636-0960

Guardianships and Conservatorships Archives

Can A Conservator Make Or Change The Ward's Last Will And Testament?


When Does A Developmentally Disabled Adult Need A Guardian?


Can A Legal Guardian Or Conservator File Divorce On Behalf Of A Spouse In Michigan?


Can An Adult Ward Get Married Without The Guardian's Consent In Michigan?


Who May Be Appointed The Guardian Of A Legally Incapacitated Individual In Michigan?

Can I Temporarily Delegate Parental Authority Of My Child To Another Person Without Court Involvement?

What Are The Grounds For Obtaining Guardianship Of A Minor In Michigan?


Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
2 East First Street
Suite 207
Monroe, MI 48161

Map & Directions
Phone: 734-636-0960
Fax: 734-241-3116