Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
Full-Service Lawyers In Monroe, Serving Clients Throughout Michigan
Call Us Today 734-636-0960

Posts tagged "guardian ad litem"

When Does A Developmentally Disabled Adult Need A Guardian?


Can A Legal Guardian Or Conservator File Divorce On Behalf Of A Spouse In Michigan?


What Are The Grounds For Obtaining Guardianship Of A Minor In Michigan?

Michigan Court of Appeals Holds Lawyer-Guardian Ad Litems Are Entitled To Immunity From Legal Malpractice Suits


Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
2 East First Street
Suite 207
Monroe, MI 48161

Map & Directions
Phone: 734-636-0960
Fax: 734-241-3116