Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
Full-Service Lawyers In Monroe, Serving Clients Throughout Michigan
Call Us Today 734-636-0960

Posts tagged "standard deduction"

What Tax Credits Are Available For Higher Education?


Are Medical And Dental Expenses Deductible On My Federal Tax Return?


Do I Have To File A Tax Return If Incarcerated In Jail Or Prison?


What Are The Benefits And Consequences Of Filing Married But Separate?


Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
2 East First Street
Suite 207
Monroe, MI 48161

Map & Directions
Phone: 734-636-0960
Fax: 734-241-3116