Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
Full-Service Lawyers In Monroe, Serving Clients Throughout Michigan
Call Us Today 734-636-0960

Posts tagged "ward"

When Does A Developmentally Disabled Adult Need A Guardian?


Can An Adult Ward Get Married Without The Guardian's Consent In Michigan?


Who May Be Appointed The Guardian Of A Legally Incapacitated Individual In Michigan?


Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
2 East First Street
Suite 207
Monroe, MI 48161

Map & Directions
Phone: 734-636-0960
Fax: 734-241-3116