Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
Full-Service Lawyers In Monroe, Serving Clients Throughout Michigan
Call Us Today 734-636-0960

Posts tagged "Kershaw Vititoe Jedinak PLC"

Can A Legal Guardian Or Conservator File Divorce On Behalf Of A Spouse In Michigan?


Do I Have To Pay Taxes On Illegal Income?


What "Just Cause" Is Required For Eviction Of A Tenant From A Mobile Home Park?


What Are The Penalties For Leaving The Gas Station Without Paying For Fuel In Michigan?


What Are The Penalties For Unlawfully Manufacturing, Distributing, Using Or Possessing Anabolic Steroids In Michigan?


What Are The Penalties For Operating A Vehicle With Any Amount Of A Schedule 1 Or 2 Controlled Substance In Your Body In Michigan? - MCL 257.625(8)



Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
2 East First Street
Suite 207
Monroe, MI 48161

Map & Directions
Phone: 734-636-0960
Fax: 734-241-3116