Helping You Recover From An Injury Accident
A serious accident causes not only physical injuries but financial strains and personal hardships. You may be anxious about missing work and the mounting bills. You may worry that your health will never be quite the same.
The knowledgeable and compassionate lawyers of Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC, handle personal injury claims in Monroe County and southeast Michigan. We will fight for the compensation you or your family member needs to recover as fully as possible.
Skilled Pursuit Of Your Personal Injury Damages
You are entitled to compensation if you are injured as a result of someone’s negligence. It could be another driver, a property owner, a pet owner or a medical provider; our team works to hold that party accountable. We investigate promptly and press hard for the damages you deserve.
We welcome all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Auto collisions, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, cyclists and pedestrians hit by cars
- Premises liability: Slip-and-falls and other injuries causes by dangerous property conditions
- Dog bites: Bite wounds and complications such as infection, scarring or emotional trauma
- Medical negligence: Malpractice in surgery, failure to diagnose, medication errors or other mistakes
- Nursing home neglect or abuse: Bedsores, falls and other harm resulting from substandard care or abusive treatment
- Products liability: Injury caused by dangerous or defective products
Most personal injury and wrongful death cases are resolved out of court. But we prepare our cases for trial, and we do not just accept the insurance company’s first lowball offer. We work closely with clients to make sure that any settlement covers their needs, including future medical care, loss of earning capacity, any lasting disability, and damages for pain and suffering.
Not Sure If You Have A Case? Get A Free Consultation.
The law firm of Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC, stands ready to help. You will work directly with one of the partners of our firm, and we are accessible throughout your case. To schedule a free consultation and case evaluation, call our law office in Monroe at 734-636-0960 or use our online form.