The attorneys at Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC, are available to offer aggressive representation to address personal or business wrongs and disputes that can proceed to court. Whether you are looking to file the lawsuit or you find yourself having to defend one, our attorneys can assist you in every step of the way through negotiation, mediation or trial by judge or jury.
President Theodore Roosevelt once advocated a policy for our country to “speak softly but carry a big stick”. Our office strives to find the best possible outcome for our client’s legal problems and sometimes that means negotiating with the other side. However, we treat our cases at all stages as if they are about to go to trial to put the other side on notice that we are not afraid to get a verdict.
We handle civil matters of all kinds which include, but are not limited to:
- Contract and lease negotiation and drafting
- Business entity formation
- Breach of contract
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Disputes with partners and shareholders
- Business disputes
- Representing creditors or debtors in collections actions or garnishments
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Mediation and arbitration
- Noncompete agreements
- Landlord and tenant matters, residential or commercial
- Land use law
Seeking Justice With Detail And Skill
Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with one of our civil litigation attorneys to begin the step of getting the best outcome for your legal problems today.