Steven T. Jedinak
Steven T. Jedinak has been practicing law in Monroe County since 2010. He has been a resident of the City of Monroe since 2006 but has lived in Monroe County almost his entire life.
A 2000 graduate of Airport Senior High in Carleton, Michigan, Steve completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan and earned his law degree at the University of Toledo. He has provided volunteer service at Legal Services of South Central Michigan and is a member of the Board of Directors at Senior Legal Services in Monroe, Michigan. In 2014, Steve was awarded the Pro Bono Award from the Monroe County Bar Association for providing free legal services to people unable to afford legal assistance in civil matters. He is also a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the Monroe County Bar Association.
Attorney Steven T. Jedinak’s approach to estate planning is to help clients consider not only their needs and wishes today but to also consider their needs and wishes for the uncertain future. He is committed to ensuring that clients are aware of all the possible options available to them and to help them make the best choices that fit into their unique life situation. Steve is available to answer any of your questions.
Steve is an Enrolled Agent admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Michigan, 2010
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Monroe County Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 2014 to Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 2010 to Present
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Services of South Central Michigan Pro Bono Referrals, 2011 to Present
- Monroe Senior Legal Services Referrals, 2014 to Present