Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
Full-Service Lawyers In Monroe, Serving Clients Throughout Michigan
Call Us Today

Month: June 2021

How Do You Petition For A Name Change In Michigan?

  There is a legal process in Michigan for anyone who wishes to change their name (or that of his or her minor child) provided that the proper statutory procedures are followed and the circuit court, in its discretion, finds there is a legitimate reason to do so....

FindLaw Network