Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
Full-Service Lawyers In Monroe, Serving Clients Throughout Michigan
Call Us Today 734-636-0960

Posts tagged "qualifying child"

Do I Have To File A Tax Return If Incarcerated In Jail Or Prison?


Who Gets To Claim The Tax Exemptions For Minor Children In Michigan?

Who Is Eligible For The Child Tax Credit?

Are You Eligible For The Earned Income Credit?


Kershaw, Vititoe & Jedinak, PLC
2 East First Street
Suite 207
Monroe, MI 48161

Map & Directions
Phone: 734-636-0960
Fax: 734-241-3116